If you are a developer providing software solutions to payroll providers, PEOs, ASOs, and corporate clients that manage their payroll internally, we now offer a payroll tax management solution that you can build into your platform: we call it FlexTax ELS.
What is FlexTax ELS?
FlexTax ELS offers all of the functionality of FlexTax, our industry-leading payroll tax management solution with the addition of the following:
- White label and licensing options for PTM partners
- Easy integration with payroll tax engines, human capital management (HCM) software, and other platforms
- The most modern and intuitive interface in the industry
- Both cloud and on-premise implementations
- On-premise implementations that are highly customizable
Payroll Tax Engine Integration
Where do payroll tax engines stop and where does FlexTax ELS start? Payroll tax engines ingest info from your payroll and/or time and attendance software and determine state/federal withholding and net pay based on tax rates and withholding tables.
FlexTax ELS then determines how and when to pay the IRS and all 11,000+ local tax agencies throughout the US on-time, thus eliminating a legion of problems. As with FlexTax, we keep up with rules for when payroll taxes are due, what form is needed, what goes on the form, how to file (electronic vs. paper), etc. – for all 11,000+ agencies plus the IRS.
In other words, payroll tax engines are used before employees are paid and FlexTax ELS is used post-payment.